7.08.2010

Track Images

Hey Susan;
Check out my google docs:
I spent a little time on these images tonight - I took Herb's advice and took photos of a real life working track, then did a photo montage on top of the photo to try to get the concept of the designed track above Wal Mart across. Can you take a look at this and tell me if you think I need to use both photos or just the one that I've manipulated? My text coincides with using both, but I can change that if needed. I just need to denote and add the floor plan and I'll be finished with design of this portion of the circuit. Any other thoughts on this spread?

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. It is helpful to have a precedent image for the track - right now for me the altered image on the right is barely suggestive of what you want. What if instead of photomontaging you simply draw a section and inhabit it with photos of people and trees and sky? Either that or bump up the photomontaging rather than stepping it back.

    ReplyDelete